Help ~ FAQs
The Wiggles Fan Club
- Why am I not receiving the email alerts?
- There are several reasons why this may be happening. Some of these include;
(1) You have joined after the date an email alert was sent.
(2) You have incorrectly specified your country in your profile.
(3) You have junk email filters that are blocking our emails (this is typical of email services such as hotmail).
(4) Your internet service provider may be blocking our domain (e.g. "@thewiggles.com" or "@thewiggles.com.au".
Here are some suggestions;
(1) If you have joined after the date of an email alert, you will not receive an email alert until the next time that one is sent out.
(2) Check your country and ensure it is correctly entered into your profile.
(3) Ensure that you check your junk email and add our email address email@example.com into your contacts/safe list.
(4) Speak to your internet service provider about unblocking our domain from their filter list.
(5) Check your profile on our fan club site to ensure you have "Receive Wiggles Fan Club Mail" ticked in "My Preferences".
(6) Failing all of this, regularly check our fan club site for updates.